Missed out on turning in your presentation for CHUG Fall 2017 last week? Well, you’re in luck!
The Call for Presentations deadline has been extended until Friday, July 21st!
CHUG needs users like you to present sessions or lead discussions that are important and relevant to Centricity EMR and Practice Management users! Receive a discounted conference registration fee if you are selected to present a session during CHUG in New Orleans.
Join us in New Orleans from October 26-28, 2017!
Healthcare organizations are confronting considerable changes in the journey of transformation. As we move forward along this path you will not want to miss “Quality is the New Currency” at the CHUG Fall 2017 Conference.
Join us as we discuss, and give you the tools to become successful in your transition towards value based care. Let us help you navigate and understand the role of data in improvement and quality care.
We will be introducing exciting new leadership and teamwork resources this Fall!
BE the leader your employees WANT to follow. A leader steps up in time of crisis and is able to think and act creatively in challenging situations, to inspire staff to perform and engage in achieving common goals. It’s about knowing your team, having a shared vision and setting staff up for success. To survive in this complex, ever changing market requires a strong, passionate and innovative team.
Here are some topics of interest, but don’t limit yourself to these…
- Meaningful Use- How do we get the patient engaged in the process?
- How do you utilize eRx?
- How do you use reports?
- What is the best way to enroll patients in the web portal?
- Techniques to increase IT department productivity and efficiency?
- Change management techniques
- Training techniques/ systems
- How do you prioritize in a world where every project is a high priority?
- How do you keep your Clinical Decision Support information up to date? Organized?
- How do you get providers to use Orders?
- How do you take the pain out of the orders module?
- Customize versus Standardize – How do you balance them?
- Any other topic that would be of interest to Centricity EMR or PM Users
- You don’t mind being up front in other people
- Boost the profile of yourself and your organization
- Networking is a good thing!
- It’s rewarding to share your knowledge with other people
- You will get a fancy ribbon to add to your name badge that says “speaker”
- And of course, all approved sessions will receive 2 discounted conference registration fees
To submit your presentation…
- Click the “submit” button below
- Go to Register and create account with your e-mail and custom password
- Confirm your account via automated e-mail sent to inbox
- Return to website and submit your presentation