CHUG needs users like you to present sessions or lead discussions that are important and relevant to Centricity EMR and Practice Management users! Receive a discounted conference registration fee if you are selected to present a session during CHUG in Orlando.
Join us in Orlando on October 17-19 as we discuss our “Continued Journey to Success…Centricity and Athenahealth”
Success is not an event, it is a process. Success doesn’t just happen, it requires a journey of working through developments and deviations to get to the next step. In today’s healthcare environment being adaptable is the first step in the journey to success.
CHUG Fall 2019 will be unlike any other CHUG conference you have attended before. You won’t want to miss hearing from Athena executives as they layout their successful steps in the journey thus far. Hear from users and vendors on how they are embracing the journey of technological transformation, streamlining workflows, enhancing coordination of care and improving patient safety more than ever before.
Centricity and Athenahealth customers are on this journey together and the future looks bright with innovation and technological enhancements.
Here are some topics of interest, but don’t limit yourself to these….
Clinical Track –
- How what you are doing in the EMR impacts others throughout the office?
- How much does your clinical staff know about HIPAA
- Implementing Pre-Check/Check-In/Kiosk Services
- Closing Quality Care Gaps
- EMR Basic Training for Non-Clinical
- What are people doing to not only meet MIPS/MACRA, but other state insurance TOC programs?
- How will wearable technology affect the healthcare industry?
- Integrated Texting solution for your patients
- Release of information process
- Telemedicine and Virtual Visits
- Provider Dashboards, Managing PPH and now show rates
- Schedule templates and maximizing and Physician’s time
Technical Track –
- Setting up and maintaining interfaces
- Improving infrastructure and stability
- Internal ticketing systems implementation
- How are you utilizing the data you have to make business decisions?
- How to make a technology decision when it comes to vendors, purchasing more storage, etc.
- Best practices for dealing with phishing and ransomware
- How do you implement cybersecurity measures without disrupting healthcare workflows?
- Is AI ready for the limelight?
- Disaster Recovery – how to perform an effective business assessment
- Developing a strong relationship with IT and Clinical Customers
Financial Track –
- How are you using the financial data you have available to make sound business decisions for your practice?
- Finance 101 for your organization – how much should others know within your organization
- Prior authorizations
- Are you ready for cost transparency?
- Maximizing Pay for Performance Initiatives
- Financial Analytics – using the data you have to improve your business
- Tips and Tricks to improve your AR
NEW Operational Track –
- Meaningful Data, Meaningful Use, and Meaningful Analytics
- Leveraging multiple leadership styles in your practice for success
- Communication – how can you utilize leadership to get the word out!
- Stakeholders scorecard – evaluating influence in an organization
- New Hire Onboarding Programs
- Acceptance of Change/Standardization
- Managing in an ever-changing workplace
- Hiring right the first time
- Project Management and participating in work teams to accomplish organizational goals
- Developing an internal organizational roadmap
Why Should You Present?
- You don’t mind being up front in other people
- Boost the profile of yourself and your organization
- Networking is a good thing!
- It’s rewarding to share your knowledge with other people
- You will get a fancy ribbon to add to your name badge the says “speaker”
- And of course, all approved sessions will receive 2 discounted conference registration fees ($250 off full registration or complimentary 1-day pass)
To Submit Your Presentation –
- Click the button below
- Go to Log In and create an account with your e-mail and custom password
- Return to the website and submit your presentation
Don’t wait! Deadline is Friday, June 14, 2019!