The CHUG room block at the Sheraton closes on Monday, September 25th. After this date, availability and the discounted room rate are no longer guaranteed.
Don’t wait until it’s too late: register now and secure your hotel room!
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER: NURSING EDUCATION CREDITS FOR CHUG FALL 2017!
At CHUG, you can earn up to earn up to 11.0 contact hours. Activity number: 1214 Working with Southern NH AHEC, an Approved Provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast Multistate Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation, CHUG is excited to offer this additional opportunity to our membership.
Agenda Now Posted! Click here to view all the sessions being offered!
Recently Added to CHUG’s Pre- Conference Agenda: Centricity EDI Services User Group Meeting!
Please be sure to check out the other pre-conference classes being offered!
- New! Centricity EDI Services User Group Meeting
- CPS- PM Custom Reports without the Embedded Designer
- EMR Crystal Reports Class (for CPS & CEMR)
- Beginning Visual Form Editor
- Intermediate Visual Form Editor
- InDxLogic 101 Basics: Health Information Management – Automated Document Indexing
- InDxLogic 201: InDxLogic Advanced Management Training, Workflow Optimization, and MACRA/MIPS
- Qvera Interface Engine Level 1 Certification
- Surescripts Patient Portal- Take your portal to the next level- Class
- Managing Interfaces in Centricity EMR and CPS
- Provider-Directed Design for CPOE Assessment & Plan with Clinical Decision Support; Making EHR Use Easier!
Click here to get more information about pre-conference classes.